vrijdag 7 december 2007

here I go again!

Another month has passed, and it was so busy that I seem to have forgoten all about the fact that I had sometime in October created a blog,... *ZUCHT*

So this is a second attempt, to try and post something with some kind of regularity arround here!!!

The last days have been killing... I have a terible cold already for a week, which doesn't develop to a "stay in bed"stage, but also insists in making me feel horible the whole day,...!
I am glad that my creatvity hasn't been caught by it, and that I managed to make some scrap lay outs the last days,... and also one Magnolia card ( PP My Mind's Eye, Bazzill, Prima flowers)....

Hum,... I need to dedicate a whole part to the Magnolia stamps issue,... that's what I call a creativity addiction, hehehehe

Who can resist these stamps, hum?!?!

Geen opmerkingen: