dinsdag 26 februari 2008

Time flies...


The last copuple of weeks haven’t been very productive for me, both card wise and LO’s wise ( shame, shame, shame!) To help the chaos, I am having lots of problems with internet, so I still need to uploade some photos!!!

Still, here is one magnolia card, coloured with copics which I made the shortly ago. Paper is from We are Memory Keepers, prima flowers, scrappers floss, rusty pickle button, and the text is from the QK cookie cutters.

But,....
I am glad that this "unproductivity" didn’t happen to everyone…. and that for example some of my DT colleagues are working on full gas!
Carmen, from CardArt has a new blog, really cool, you should check it out!
Inge has been busy with al sorts of projects, and Christa too!

1 opmerking:

Izabela zei

hey you are busy with the cards, what about the real scrapbooking ;))I have been on the workshop, together with my 2 polish girlfriends...what a marathon!! Seriously, we were doing 3 things, a memory box (my favourite), an agenda and small chain with the paper girl/boy shaped forms and bags for the photos. The last one nobody was able to finish but it was fun…by the way, I have a new job…in Rotterdam finally in maritime sector!!! groetjes Iza